We Earned FCA’s Customer First Award for Excellence
Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram received FCA’s exclusive award for outstanding sales and customer service experiences. The Customer First Award for Excellence is given to dealerships with a proven record of providing the highest level of sales and service experience by earning top marks in the program’s five core areas: people, facility, processes, customer performance metrics, and training certification.
“The fact that our Customer First Award for Excellence dealers demonstrated this level of excellence in such a highly competitive market demonstrates their drive to be the best of the best,” said Reid Bigland, Head of U.S. Sales, FCA. “Customers today have higher expectations of the shopping and ownership experience, and our Customer First Award for Excellence dealers are meeting – and exceeding – those expectations.”
Of the 2,600 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealerships, only 468 received this award. FCA teamed up with J.D. Power to create this ambitious program in October 2015 to help dealerships improve customer satisfaction. Dealerships must achieve the highest scores in all five categories to get the award.
- Facility Certification: Facility provides a clean, comfortable environment for customers
- Performance Measures: Dealership has achieved the highest levels of customer-oriented sales and service goals
- Training Certification: Employees have received the highest level of required FCA-certified training
- Employee Surveys: Completed to promote the voice of your employees and a customer-driven culture
- Process Validation: Certified sales and service processes that support excellence in customer handling
Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to receive this award and will not quit seeking excellence in taking care of customers. Talk to a team member today about how we can make your visit with us more convenient and enjoyable. See our inventory to shop for a new car, truck, or SUV or set up an appointment with our Service Department for regular maintenance today.
Join the Conversation
Powered by Facebook Comments