Hit The Virtual Drag Strip With Dodge
Ever wanted to get behind the wheel of a high-powered car and take a crack at a quarter-mile drag strip. Well, now’s your chance… sort of.
At all Dodge-sponsored NHRA racing events between July 19 and Nov. 11, there will be Challenger SRT Demon drag-racing simulators set up. Racers will battle it out against a clock, and the top-four finishers in the competition will win a trip to Dodge//SRT Bondurant Drag Racing school for a final competition in a real 840-horsepower Challenger SRT Demon.
In addition to the top-four driver, Dodge will choose two additional winners by drawing to participate in the real-life drag event.
You’ll know exactly where you stand after finishing your sprint down the virtual track too as there will be an up-to-date leaderboard at every event.
You will have plenty of opportunities to take advantage of this competition as there will be 11 Dodge-sponsored events that include these simulators. They are as follows:
- Dodge Mile-High NHRA Nationals Powered by Mopar, Morrison, Colorado, July 19-22
- Roadkill Nights, Pontiac, Michigan, Aug. 11
- NHRA Lucas Oil Nationals, Brainerd, Minnesota, Aug, 17-19
- NHRA U.S. Nationals, Indianapolis, Indiana, Aug. 30-Sept. 3
- NHRA Dodge Nationals, Mohnton, Pennsylvania, Sept. 13-16
- NHRA Midwest Nationals, Madison, Illinois, Sept, 21-23
- NHRA Fall Nationals, Dallas, Texas, Oct. 5-7
- NHRA Carolina Nationals, Concord, North Carolina, Oct. 12-14
- NHRA Nationals – Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, Oct. 26-28
- SEMA, Las Vegas, Nevada, Oct. 30-Nov. 2
- NHRA Finals, Pomona, California, Nov. 9-11
If you want to get behind the wheel of a real-live Challenger now, you can check out our range of Challengers in stock here at Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Green Cove Springs, Florida today.
Join the Conversation
Powered by Facebook Comments